Re: how do I log out and into other account

by minicha-em

Original Post

how do I log out and into other account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Simpson’s ...Got signed in by accident to a account I don’t play on how do I sign out and back in. On I phone not sure if it matters

Message 1 of 4 (487 Views)

bottom right corner: Bart/Milhouse icon

It will take you to the neghbourhood map

bottom right corner: ID card

It will take you to Account managment

there you can log out

Or on splash screen, bottom left, logout

To sign in to a different account you need to first log out and then either login via the splash screen, bottom left or do the Bart/Milhouse + ID card route again

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (478 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When i go to the splash page to logout there is no log out options just log in or invite friend.  

Message 3 of 4 (330 Views)

If there is no Logout option, that means you are not currently logged in

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (309 Views)