by dcraft92804

Original Post

Re: game crashes after update 4.51.5 on ios

★★★★★ Novice

Having the same problem on iPad Air heartbreaking stuff 

Message 31 of 181 (939 Views)

Game crash since latest update tsto

★★★★★ Novice

Game crashing for me since latest update playing on iPad Air iOS 12.5.4 never had a problem till now 

Message 32 of 181 (944 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Update today from my EA ticket. They don’t want to help. 

I have gathered that you have contacted us in regarding unable to load The Simpsons: Tapped Out on your iPad. Do not worry I will help you in all possible ways.

As I can check here you can play the game on another device but it won't work on your device, so in this case I would suggest you to please take the back of your device and factory reset your phone and then try the game and hopefully it will resolve your issue.

Please make sure to back up your data. we asked you to perform this because as you can play the game on your phone thee is nothing wrong with the game and there must be something wrong on your iPad.

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know.

You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com<, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at >http://answers.ea.com.

AAAARGH 

Message 33 of 181 (919 Views)

Hero
@Pchorsedoc exactly as I had expected; the customer support center can't do much, just give this kind of advice. However, it makes sense to send everyone a BUG REPORT. The more reports come in, the more chances are that the programming team will be notified and take matters into their own hands.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 34 of 181 (914 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

The TSTO team is looking into these crashes at the moment. If you could provide the below information it would greatly aide us in our investigation.

• Type of device
  • IOS version
  • Where are you crashing? (on launch, during login, etc.)

Thanks!

EACade
Message 35 of 181 (867 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

iPad Air, IOS 12.5.4

game brings up login screen, tap to log in, donut spins briefly then nothing for 30 or so seconds and crashes.

Message 36 of 181 (857 Views)

★★ Novice

1. iPad Air,

2. IOS 12.5.4

3. Game brings up login screen, tap to log in, donut spins then screens turns black and crashes.

Message 37 of 181 (850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issues, can login but then crashes when trying to start the game. 

Ipad Air

IOS 12.5.4 - which is the latest software. 

Seems like now this ipad isn't compatible with Simpsons tapped out. Frown

Message 38 of 181 (841 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ipad air 12.5.4 I see a pattern here

crashes on launch after login, was able to DL the update

Message 39 of 181 (823 Views)

★★ Novice

Similar experience on an IPad Air iOS 12.5.4.  I get the login page which looks good but attempting to play gives spinning doughnut for a minute than crashes. 

Message 40 of 181 (773 Views)