Game Crashing at Log In - IOS 12.5.5

by dcraft92804

Original Post

Re: game crashes after update 4.51.5 on ios

★★★★★ Novice

Figured that out early on, but good advice.  Would really like a definitive answer on older iOS support.  Would be nice to roll back

Message 21 of 181 (1,060 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Pchorsedoc I fully agree. If they are not going to support older iOS they should inform us. Don’t know if I want to play on phone.
Message 22 of 181 (1,060 Views)

Rif.: game crashes after update 4.51.5 on ios

Hero (Retired)

@wadebear wrote:

I tried everything I could think of this morning.  None of my games will play on my iPad Mini 2 with 64 GB of storage.  I can log the games in, then I can access the anonymous games that are linked to those accounts.

Oh yeah... My iOS version is 12.5.4

Message 23 of 181 (1,059 Views)

Hero

@Thomastim54  ha scritto:

Thank’s but by follow that link you will end up in no answer/connect due to the fact that you can’t get your Mayhem ID of the game if your not able to log in. So, no help there. 

This is a log in problem. I have my game connected via gameCenter. So it whould log in, but not after last up date.

I hope this issue will be adressed to EA by someone who can log in.

When filling out support tickets and don't know your MAYEM ID, just enter 0000 and go ahead with the request. However, I don't think the support team can do much other than communicate the problem to the development team. Therefore it is useful for many or all to report this bug

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 24 of 181 (1,047 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Totally agree, a bit of a heads up would have been appreciated. Unfortunately my phone is also an older model so on iOS 12.whatever, either way no tapped out for me until resolved.

Message 25 of 181 (1,001 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm not able to get the game to load on my older Android phone, either. In fact, couldn't even get the app to work well at all and eventually just deleted it because it was making my phone so slow. 

From reading all the posts in this thread, it seems like they updated and apparently those of us who have a lot invested in our games get nothing whatsoever if we have older machines.  So I lose my high-level game and a LOT of donuts.  I will try support, but it honestly doesn't sound like they really want to spend much more on this game.  I know it's open-ended and gives a lot for a very little return, but STILL.  

😡

I hate missing an event. 

Message 26 of 181 (948 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@minicha-em Can't use the support line without your Mayhem ID, and can't get to your Mayhem ID unless you can log into the game, so...
Message 27 of 181 (946 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, I’ve tried everything. 

Message 28 of 181 (928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here too. 

IOS 12.5.4

Message 29 of 181 (923 Views)

Hero
@Wildrider51 of course you can! Enter 0000 under MAYEM ID and continue filling out the ticket..

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 30 of 181 (873 Views)