friends level prizes

by Damanuluv2hate

Original Post

friends level prizes

★★★★ Apprentice

i used 60 donuts today to get that card thor extra prizes when you tap on men to send to your friends well i’m maxed out i have all prizes cannot fing card in my inventory plus are there going to be more prizes added soon. where’s my card pls

Message 1 of 2 (814 Views)

Re: friends level prizes

The Snitch Hotline Card will give you extra rewards for tapping Justice Agents in your neighbourhood

Price is 90/60/30 depending in which Act you buy it

This has nothing to do with Friendship prizes, it is a way to get more currency for the current event

It is not an item you can find in your inventory, it will expire when the event ends (since there will be no more Justice Agents) and a new card will be for sale next event

Mulberry Island is the last Friendship prize, right now, and after you get it there is a chance of donuts for Friend Actions.

I personally prefer the chance of a donut over a new prize, so Im good if EA decides not to add any new Friendship prizes

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (797 Views)