Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

forever bart screen

by aurian1982

Original Post

forever bart screen

★★★★ Novice

I can't play tsto, every time I load I just get the bart screen can't even get the log in screen to come up, I have re installed, logged in then get the same problem again EA please help I think i need a roll back 

Message 1 of 5 (75 Views)

Re: forever bart screen

Hero (Retired)

Does it load before you log in? If not, it's your device and you need to either clear the cache (on android) or do a hard reset (on ios - for hard reset, hold the power and home button down until the device completely shuts off and reboot it.) If you can get a game to load (start a new Springfield) and then when you sign in, it does not load, you need to speak with a game advisor because it's your account. Follow the link: https://help.ea.com

Can't change signature. Helping for now. 

Message 2 of 5 (70 Views)

★★★★ Novice

On a fresh install I can log in and play my siblings account, but when I log in with mine I just get bart, and have to uninstall to be able to get the log in screen back its a vicious circle, I think it's my game not device

Message 3 of 5 (66 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Yeah it's your game. You will need to contact a game advisor for help with it. 

Message 4 of 5 (59 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried  to submit a contact form online, but it sent me to the forum, I'm going to give them a call tomorrow to see if they can roll back my game, thank you for your help, much appreciated ☺

Message 5 of 5 (56 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help