Re: forever bart screen

by aurian1982

Original Post

forever bart screen

★ Novice

I can't play tsto, every time I load I just get the bart screen can't even get the log in screen to come up, I have re installed, logged in then get the same problem again EA please help I think i need a roll back 

Message 1 of 5 (227 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Does it load before you log in? If not, it's your device and you need to either clear the cache (on android) or do a hard reset (on ios - for hard reset, hold the power and home button down until the device completely shuts off and reboot it.) If you can get a game to load (start a new Springfield) and then when you sign in, it does not load, you need to speak with a game advisor because it's your account. Follow the link: https://help.ea.com

Can't change signature. Helping for now. 

Message 2 of 5 (222 Views)

★ Novice

On a fresh install I can log in and play my siblings account, but when I log in with mine I just get bart, and have to uninstall to be able to get the log in screen back its a vicious circle, I think it's my game not device

Message 3 of 5 (218 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Yeah it's your game. You will need to contact a game advisor for help with it. 

Message 4 of 5 (211 Views)

★ Novice

I tried  to submit a contact form online, but it sent me to the forum, I'm going to give them a call tomorrow to see if they can roll back my game, thank you for your help, much appreciated ☺

Message 5 of 5 (208 Views)