by luanlucas555

Original Post

Re: flaw and order pt 2

★★★★★ Newbie
I had th same problem!
Message 11 of 21 (3,274 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I figured it out it says quest is blocked because you can't do it in your spring field. just go visit the Other Springfield in your friends and go to the sprawl Mart and you should see side show bob there once you arrest him go back to your house and repeat.If he's not at Sprawl Mart he should be around the area if not check the Squidport and around that area
Message 12 of 21 (3,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, fellas, how you doing?
So I've come to leave you with my testimony.
I spent months looking for this character, he appeared only once in my "Tapped Out " And never again, after more than a month the solution I found here, went to the neighboring "villages " and found him twice in the same day, however, I could only arrest him once a day. But it stays The hint, that's exactly how it should be done to arrest you.

Olá amigos, tudo bem?
Então, venho deixar com vocês meu depoimento.
Passei meses procurando esse personagem, ele apareceu uma única vez na minha "Tapped Out" e nunca mais, passados mais de um mês a solução achei aqui, fui até as "vilas" vizinhas e achei ele por duas vezes num mesmo dia, porém, só pude prendê-lo uma vez por dia. Mas fica a dica, é exatamente assim que deve ser feito para prende-lo.

Message 13 of 21 (2,916 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This sounds familiar, and according to some threads on forums.ea.com, others will think so as well. 

I think I have had this with Part's 2 & 3.

I'm sure you have solved it by now, but someone else might find this useful?

You do not only have to look for him in your Springfield, you can look in Other Springfield as well, I have had most success there. 

You are not restricted to how many times you tap him or attempt to on any day, but you are restricted to one find per visit. 

Other Springfield is, I understand, a town built by EA on the servers and is slightly different to friends towns. 

I assume this was done in case there are no friends so everyone can still do quests. 

I read Bob could appear near Squidport or Springfield Heights, though I have never seen him. 

The only times I have seen him is at the entrance to the Sprawl-Mart or running around town, sometimes running in front of me even as I was scrolling away from him. 

When you tap him return to your Springfield, by that I mean actually into your town, I don't think it matters how long you are there or what you do, but I always collect taxes.

Return to Other Springfield and do it all again. 

He is quick, so if you miss him you have 2 options. 

1st. Return to your town then return to Other Springfield. 

OR. 

2nd. Scroll backwards and forwards from one end of town to the other like ploughing a field, even if you don't find him you might see something interesting. 

I always start from the sea and scroll in columns, keeping parallel to the sea and working inland slightly overlapping each time, you can use roads as a guide.

Because I have seen him in built up areas, never the woods or Camp Kruaty, I've always found him closer to the coast. 

If I don't find him, I then search rows keeping parallel to the mountains but using the same technique.

If I don't find him, I either repeat all that or search Springfield Heights, then Springfield again, at this point he sometimes reappears.

Or just do it again. 

I don't know if he came out of hiding or if he had been running around all that time?

When you have found him the specified number of times you will not see a popup notification in Other Springfield, you will see the popup when you return to your Springfield.

It will tell you, you have completed the quest, give you some money and xp and show other characters that you can get that are like him, I think it's his family? 

As for when Part's 2 and 3 start, I read that is randomly generated. 

Pedantic and detailed I know, but that is everything I know. 

If this has helped you, please consider leaving some xp. Thank you. 

Message 14 of 21 (2,711 Views)

★★ Novice

Thant worked A-Mazing... 5 minutes all done!!! Thanks!!!!!

Message 15 of 21 (2,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Omg Thank you so much !! I’ve been looking for him for literally 6 months!!! After reading this I tried to find him in other Springfield and found him in less than a minute. I went back and found him again and completed this task within 4 minutes after months and months of searching for him in my own town!!! I’m so happy !!! 

Message 16 of 21 (2,255 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 17 of 21 (1,982 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Guide:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/205386/sideshow-bob-flaw-and-order-walkt...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 18 of 21 (1,966 Views)

★ Novice
@kornez Same have you completed the quest yet
Message 19 of 21 (1,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@wadebear I tap on him in neighbors towns but nothing happens
Message 20 of 21 (1,541 Views)