easter basket bug

by hagermonster

Original Post

Re: easter basket bug

★★★★ Novice
I now have two empty frozen baskets that can not receive eggs. One of them used to have full eggs. I set out a third one and only that one seems to work (for now).
Message 11 of 1,051 (1,165 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Missing three eggs as well.
Message 12 of 1,051 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my basket has disappeared from my springfield

Message 13 of 1,051 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All the eggs left by friends in my baskets have disappeared! What's going on? Will we get them back when the glitch is fixed? Love the rest of the Easter update though!
Message 14 of 1,051 (1,148 Views)

★★ Novice

My eggs are also missing from my pink and blue baskets. They were there and then I went to visit some of my friends' Springfields and when I returned to mine, they were all gone from each basket. Confusedmileysad:

Message 15 of 1,051 (1,147 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem too. Have lost loads of eggs from my baskets.
Message 16 of 1,051 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi! I am having exactly the same problem with the Easter baskets.I bought them with donuts right after the update came out (should have waited, I know, but was too excited!). Baskets had some eggs for a while as my friends put them in there, but then suddenly after another login, the eggs disappeared. Baskets show empty, no one can add to them, and I can't seem to reset this by signing in/out, etc. Hope the EA resolve it.
Message 17 of 1,051 (1,141 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
My baskets disapeared twice both blue and pink. Are they suppose to go away once youve colected eggs?
Message 18 of 1,051 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had the same issue I collected my pink basket and it vanished and the blue is sat there with eggs in the bottom but I cannot collect. 

Are the baskets supppsed to vanish or should they just empty?

Message 19 of 1,051 (1,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My two baskets als diapeared they where blue ones filled with eggs when i tapped it just all disapeared
Message 20 of 1,051 (1,115 Views)