Re: easter basket bug

by sailorSwifty

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Several baskets of mine of both colours are just useless. I've missed out on countless eggs because of it.
Message 891 of 1,051 (245 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had 3 pink and 3 blue eggs in my baskets and now there gone!! Anyone know what they are doing to correct this
Message 892 of 1,051 (224 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is in reply to my earlier posts, just been on my tapped out and it appears my problem has been fixed as I my baskets had eggs in them and I could collect the full basket also don't know if it's a glitch or compensation but the baskets I place now have already had some eggs in them. Glad it's working again!
Message 893 of 1,051 (223 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have two baskets out at the moment that were nearly full but now they're empty and nobody can add to them anymore Frown told to post here? Also not won any more baskets for a long time since finishing the quest but heard that's fairly standard.
Thanks!
Message 894 of 1,051 (222 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had two blue baskets and one pink one with eggs in them, and now they're gone. My neighbors can't donate, either. Maybe they could just give everyone a ton of eggs... ;-)
Message 895 of 1,051 (217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A lot of eggs gone missing from my baskets, had a ton of blue and a few pink and theyve all gone from the basket.

Message 896 of 1,051 (202 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had a lot of eggs missing in all my baskets. No one can use my baskets either.
Message 897 of 1,051 (190 Views)

★★ Novice

I had a Pink Basket, I think it was almost full.   All the eggs in it have disapried from it..

Message 898 of 1,051 (188 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My eggs in the baskets keep disappearing Frown please fix asap
Message 899 of 1,051 (184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Now I know why I never get the eggs my friends leave for me. Hope you can fix it soon, running out of time now...

Message 900 of 1,051 (180 Views)