characters can't drink at moe's

by waterearth722

Original Post

characters can't drink at moe's

★★★ Newbie
i have a quest from the ruth woman that has carl and lenny having to drink 8hrs of beer at moe's.
but i dont have that option any longer.
as a matter of fact, none of my characters can drink at moe's???
im playing on an android 4.4.4
manufacturer ZTE
Message 1 of 8 (4,086 Views)

Re: characters can't drink at moe's

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @waterearth722,

Have you tried to store Moe's Tavern in your inventory yet? If not, please give it a try. Store the building, leave the game, restart your device and place the Tavern again.

Let us know how it goes.

Message 2 of 8 (4,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same problem as well. I’m on the latest update of IOS (11.3). It’s really annoying for me as I often send everyone on 8 hour quests when I go to work and when I go to bed but now I have to put them on either 4 or 12 hour quests. And done tasks I can’t even complete anymore. I’ve tried storing Moes Tavern and restarting the device but nothing has changed. Hopefully you guys can fix this soon.
Message 3 of 8 (3,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this same issue in 2019, so I guess it hasn’t been fixed...

Message 4 of 8 (3,379 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Some players previously reporting this problem have suggested the bug is related to an on-going quest of Declan’s at the bar. Once Declan’s task is completed, the drinking task re-appears for the other characters.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 5 of 8 (3,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It didn't work. Guess its a bug in the game. Thanks anyways 

Message 6 of 8 (2,763 Views)

Hero

@soogamer80 

What didn't work, storing Moe's or finishing Declan's quest?

Message 7 of 8 (2,751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@soogamer80You just need to finish Declan's task with Homer after that you will be able to send carl and lenny to drink beer.

Message 8 of 8 (2,612 Views)