carachter selector doesn't work

by feldavid

Original Post

Accepted Solution

carachter selector doesn't work

★★★ Newbie

without the "character finder" it is very lengthy to find the characters. I click on the current character in the top left corner and nothing happens. It doesn't jump inside the game where the character is. It is very annoying and long to find all the characters one by one ..

Message 1 of 3 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: carachter selector doesn't work

Hero (Retired)

Hi, how long have you had this problem? EA can fix it, but they ‘rollback’ your town to a time before this problem occurred. ALL progress and items obtained since that time will be lost. This thread has more information:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/219503/character-finder-irs-railyard-hei...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (607 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi, how long have you had this problem? EA can fix it, but they ‘rollback’ your town to a time before this problem occurred. ALL progress and items obtained since that time will be lost. This thread has more information:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/219503/character-finder-irs-railyard-hei...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (608 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Muhsterino is correct, it sounds like you may have the lost event bug, if you cant access the monorail game (among other problems).

In the meantime you can acess the townhall to find any particular character. Employment Office to send groups on jobs,
Yes it is still a pain but a work around not the less
This tip is not orginal to me but was posted on the EA user forum but i cant find the orginal poster to credit.
Message 3 of 3 (571 Views)