blocked task

by sackboy11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

blocked task

★★★★★ Novice

I have a problem, and it is that I cannot complete the Executive Lackey 1 task, I tried to delete the data, the cache and reinstalling the game and nothing. some help ?

Screenshot_20220415-025708.jpg

Screenshot_20220415-025702.jpg

Message 1 of 77 (3,611 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Executive lackey pt.1 blocked

[ Edited ]
Hero

Attention! An inapp update has been released!

Some users are already celebrating the victory; And you?

Can you confirm if the mission is finally working again?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 46 of 77 (2,953 Views)

All Replies

Re: blocked task

Required Quests: 

1. Hahahahaha Sucker - Build Hibbert Family Practice 

2. Such a Beautiful Day - Hibbert perform outdoor surgery 

Have you done these?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 77 (3,587 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@minicha-em yes I did, but I still can't do the task of executive lackey 1
Message 3 of 77 (3,577 Views)

Your pic do not show the task as blocked

Just not highlighted, it is an 16 hrs task

Perhaps there is a screen cap of the actual blocking and maybe an explanation as to why it is unavailable

I assume you have all parts of the power plant placed

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 77 (3,557 Views)

Hero
@sackboy11 @minicha-em
Very strange! Another user, on a board in another language, also had the same problem with the mission "Executive Lackey pt.1"! In that case the mission, which is from 16h, is present in Homer's list, only it is not highlighted in yellow .. have you tried to make him perform it anyway?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 5 of 77 (3,535 Views)

Hero

From the changes  12 April 2022 listed on the simpsonswiki

"A bug preventing Homer from doing the Plant Shift during It's Pronounced Nucular Pt. 4 was fixed."

https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Hell_on_Wheels_content_update#April_12th_Upda...

Could this change have affected this other quest?

Executive Lackey Pt.1 Send Homer To Do a Plant Shift 16h

Message 6 of 77 (3,526 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@minicha-em I contacted (Marta) and the only thing she told me was to delete the data, delete the cache and reinstall the game (which I had done and nothing happened) ._.xd
Message 7 of 77 (3,508 Views)

Hero
@sackboy11 ..and you tried to make Homer perform the mission, even if it is not marked in yellow?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 8 of 77 (3,494 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Bafanc send homer to work at the nuclear plant (16hr), but the task is not progressing: executive lackey l
When I finish the task I send another photo Standard smile
Message 9 of 77 (3,486 Views)

Hero

News: the user on the other board answered me and sending Homer to work 16h at the central does not unlock the quest, but not only ... the user has taken the character of Mindy and here too they are asked to send both to work to the nuclear power plant and Homer does not, or rather, his job is not highlighted and forcing the job does not unlock the quest. 

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 10 of 77 (3,471 Views)