Re: Yoga Mat Icon Won't Go Away

by minicha-em

Original Post

Yoga Mat Icon Won't Go Away

★★★ Newbie

I am putting this here to bring EA's attention to it so it can be fixed. I am also creating a place for the Addicts readers to add their comments and concerns too.

Ever since Ice Cream Homer was put into the game, Snake was placed into LA Body Works under Fat Tony's task "Recruit Some Muscle". Due to this, the location of LA Body Works does NOT recognize the swap of Characters so the Yoga Mat Icon still lingers above LA Body Works anytime Fat Tony is not doing a task. It is getting a bit annoying. 

We would like it if EA would either.... 

A: Put Fat Tony back into LA Body Works and remove Snake

OR

B: UNLINK Fat Tony from LA Body Works and link Snake instead if he is meant to stay so the icon will no longer be a nuisance. 

~Bunny

Message 1 of 6 (363 Views)

Bunny, you should know this Standard smile

Developers of this game does not frequent this Help Forum, so they're not likely to see your suggestion here.
Try the official forum instead, as the developers do go there to find suggestions and input. http://forum.ea.com/
It is true that for other games the developers do go here but not for Tapped Out.

One other option is to PM a Community Manager on AHQ and ask if they can pass it along.
Or contact a senior mod at the official forum.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

Em

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 6 (358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, the icon still on, please fix

Message 3 of 6 (333 Views)

While waiting for a fix.
The easiest way is to keep Tony occupied as the icon only stays there if he is idle.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 6 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Am I the only person who has found that fat tony has disappeared all together? I have a task that requires him to do something but I can't complete it because fat tony is nowhere to be seen? Can anyone help with this issue?
Message 5 of 6 (275 Views)

Hero (Retired)

demas1991 wrote:
Am I the only person who has found that fat tony has disappeared all together? I have a task that requires him to do something but I can't complete it because fat tony is nowhere to be seen? Can anyone help with this issue?

If you can't find him via the Town Hall Census then get in touch with EA Support via http://help.ea.com/contactus as they're the only ones who can put him back in to your game for you since he no longer has a building associated with him that you could store and replace to reset him.

Message 6 of 6 (261 Views)