Winter 2015 Attractions Facades Bug

by LuizFS_2002

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Winter 2015 Attractions Facades Bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Sometime ago, I noticed that Winter 2015 event attractions -Best Snowman Ever, Exotic Petting Zoo, Fortress of Lonelitude, Gingerbread Mansion, Moonshine Shack, Reindeer Burger Truck- aren't appearing with their facades, only with the income and its description.

Message 1 of 6 (296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Winter 2015 Attractions Facades Bug

Champion (Retired)

Considering your email address and password should never be published on this forum I would suggest that your first action moving forward would be to log onto your account through EA.com and change your password.  Your email address was edited out so that should be fine.

Immediately following that you will need to contact EA directly choosing "Missing content" and providing as much information about the problem as you can.

This forum is provided by EA as a way to let players help players.  We cannot access your account so you should never ask us to.  All we can do is provide general advice regarding troubleshooting, which in many cases can fix your problem, but in cases where general troubleshooting isn't enough, we will always tell you to contact EA directly as they can access your account to see if there is a bug or an issue that only they can fix.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Mine are working.  Are you sure you haven't hit the Minus symbol in the upper right corner of the description box?  That hides the facades and skins - and it's universal: hiding facades/skins in one building/character hides them all.

Open one up and see if there's a Plus sign there.  If there is just tap it and you should get them back.

Message 2 of 6 (288 Views)

★★ Novice

No. I tried that but, there's no Plus Sign there.

Message 3 of 6 (274 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Do you have an EA/Origin login for the game?  If so I would try a reinstall.

If that doesn't work, you may have to contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic and select your Platform, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us..

Message 4 of 6 (260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yes, I do. If you want to try:

E-mail: [edit: email address removed]

Password: [edit: password removed]

Message 5 of 6 (247 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Considering your email address and password should never be published on this forum I would suggest that your first action moving forward would be to log onto your account through EA.com and change your password.  Your email address was edited out so that should be fine.

Immediately following that you will need to contact EA directly choosing "Missing content" and providing as much information about the problem as you can.

This forum is provided by EA as a way to let players help players.  We cannot access your account so you should never ask us to.  All we can do is provide general advice regarding troubleshooting, which in many cases can fix your problem, but in cases where general troubleshooting isn't enough, we will always tell you to contact EA directly as they can access your account to see if there is a bug or an issue that only they can fix.

Message 6 of 6 (275 Views)