Wild West act 2 update recked my game

by vickiebat

Original Post

Wild West act 2 update recked my game

★ Novice
Having major issues since Wild West act 2 up date. I don't get any bandits, Simpsons can't buy over priced supplies as there is no option for this but there is a task. My irs building will only send 2 to work it should be 105 characters to work. My spring field hieghts is not working either all my buildings were full of supplies chairs etc now showing empty but there is no option to make any more. I have done all the help desk has told me to try and fix it but the problem still remains. It's been a week now and getting frustrated as there is no point playing until it's sorted.
Message 1 of 7 (281 Views)

Re: Wild West act 2 update recked my game

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
In this case there is little other players can do for you.

Use the headline Technical Issues, do not report it as a bug or glitch
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 7 (262 Views)

★ Novice
I have done all that help desk could not solve told me to post problem on here
Message 3 of 7 (253 Views)

I dont know why support told you to post here. 

There is nothing we other players can do for you, other than symapthise.

I include the basic Troubleshoot anyway.

Basic Trouble shoot

Resynch by visiting a friend or going to Krustyland
Log out/Log in
Hardclose game
Restart device
Clear cache
Free up space

Load on another device
Try a different wifi/connection/internet/broadband

If connected to EA/Origin: do a delete/reinstall of the game
If you play Anonymously a delete/reinstall will get your game lost

This is what you can do on your own, if this does not help, contact support.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
In this case there is little other players can do for you.

We (other players at AHQ) can not go into your game and check to see what might be wrong. We can not go into your game and fix stuff.

in your case, use the headline Technical Issues, do not report it as a bug or glitch.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 7 (246 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I've had the same issue with regards to the Office of Unemployment building only sending 2-3 characters on jobs when you have 100+ free. The root of the problem for me was a daily challenge to send 5 x Springfielders to the Kwik-E-Mart. Once I'd sent the characters to the Kwik-E-Mart and completed the challenge, the Office of Unemployment started working properly again.

It may be worth checking your Daily Challenges and/or task book to make sure all outstanding tasks are completed to see if that resolves the issue for you.
Message 5 of 7 (233 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you for your help
Message 6 of 7 (220 Views)

★ Novice
I have no tasks at the moment thank you anyway for responding
Message 7 of 7 (219 Views)