Why is there no donut warning message?

by stockaaron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is there no donut warning message?

★★★ Newbie
So last night I dropped and knocked phone whilst in bed when I was on the shop and I accidentally hit that wild west bonus bandit card for 60 donuts and it was purchased. I was told by a game advisor that donuts aren't returned at all for any instance.

Why is there not a warning message like *Are you sure you wish to spend xx donuts* on these items? It's rediculous. Donuts take forever to save up in my experience. The fact they do not have a warning primer/message should result in a return of said donuts. Every other company issue a 2 click system for purchases, whether in real money or digital products.

This experience puts me off spending any real money on the game in the future.
Message 1 of 4 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is there no donut warning message?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @stockaaron,

This feature exists. To turn it on:

• Click on the store icon.
  • Look at the right hand corner of the frame, you'll see 2 icons: a camera and a cog. Click on the cog to open the Options  menu.
  • Turn ON Confirm Donut Spend.

Hope that helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (345 Views)

All Replies

Hi @stockaaron,

This feature exists. To turn it on:

• Click on the store icon.
  • Look at the right hand corner of the frame, you'll see 2 icons: a camera and a cog. Click on the cog to open the Options  menu.
  • Turn ON Confirm Donut Spend.

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 4 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks Zoe, I will do that now. It would be logical if it was turned on by default though, sadly it isn't.

Thanks for your comment.
Message 3 of 4 (306 Views)

(Another useful information because there's no warning when it happens) It sometimes reset after big updates, so it's safe to check after the start of new events if it's turned back on or off. 

Let us know if you have more questions.

Message 4 of 4 (303 Views)