Why does my game download stuff every time I open it

by Egyptfan1

Original Post

Why does my game download stuff every time I open it

★★ Newbie

Every time I open the game, it logs me out and downloads 700+ mb 

its really really REALLY getting on my nerves.

Message 1 of 2 (297 Views)

Re: Why does my game download stuff every time I open it

Champion (Retired)

@Egyptfan1

There could be a couple of reasons for your game wanting to re-download all the time.

Firstly there is a bug in the game that causes the game to re-download if you try to launch the game from a notification.  If this is the case, simply ignore the notification and tap on the game icon on your homepage.  In many cases, this will solve your problem.

If that is not the cause of your problem, then the issue could be with a corrupted install or the fact that there isn't enough free space on your device.  In this case, I would recommend that you have the game backed up to your EA account before uninstalling the game, freeing some space on your device (by deleting unused apps, music, photos and videos), restarting your device and then doing a complete re-install.

If after all that you are still having problems, then you should contact EA directly as it means there is an issue with the game that needs to be addressed.  When contacting EA, be sure to use the "Technical support" topic and avoid terms like bug or glitch, as that will bring you back here, where we can only provide you with general advice.

I hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)