Re: Why cant we search for friends that have Facebook accounts ?

by moonflower495

Original Post

Why cant we search for friends that have Facebook accounts ?

★★★ Newbie

for Simpsons but but cant add them to origin

Message 1 of 5 (278 Views)

Hero

Because Facebook accounts aren't Origin accounts? Duh.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 5 (256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But how come we can merge their accounts into our friends list in a game but we cant invite them to join as an origin member instead of a facebook member?

Message 3 of 5 (250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't find my friends using Facebook or Origin.  And some of my friends can't find me, but I can see their towns.  I've tried inviting them on facebook and looked for them in origin.  It keeps saying they don't play, but I know they do.  And my friend who uses Iphone can't see my town, but can see where I've visited hers...so weird.  I have android phone btw.

Message 4 of 5 (233 Views)

@clee210 wrote:

But how come we can merge their accounts into our friends list in a game but we cant invite them to join as an origin member instead of a facebook member?

You can invite them as origin friends if they have an origin account. Just click on Bart and millhouse icon, when you see friends towns, click on Bart and millhouse again, add origin friend, enter their origin name. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (230 Views)