Re: Why can't I access the Simpsons Tapped Out Forums?

by Indys2nd

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

had problems posting all day yesterday (friday). Today (Saturday) im lucky if i can get past the persona screen without getting the ooops...alert. cant post or even read other posts today

Message 11 of 14 (269 Views)

★★★★ Novice

me too, wont let me post here also

Message 12 of 14 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't get in either. They are down now periodically on and off. Got on a couple days ago then today not at all.

jjst glad no glitches with the event on my i

ad device.

if you noticed though shredded Ned's skin has visual tasks which are gone.

insert Charlie blown arrrrrrrg video here --------->

also if if you have a link I can use to actually get to see a service rep game advisor I'd be happy as using their one on the website just loads n loads an nothing else.

haply tapping.

Message 13 of 14 (210 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@big82s wrote:

I can't get in either. They are down now periodically on and off. Got on a couple days ago then today not at all.

jjst glad no glitches with the event on my i

ad device.

if you noticed though shredded Ned's skin has visual tasks which are gone.

insert Charlie blown arrrrrrrg video here --------->

also if if you have a link I can use to actually get to see a service rep game advisor I'd be happy as using their one on the website just loads n loads an nothing else.

haply tapping.

Use this link for a live chat or a call me option. Scroll down for the live chat option: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&subject=Logging+in&category=technic... To get one of those options you need to contact them from a pc. 

Message 14 of 14 (201 Views)