Why are my user details logging into someone else's land? Tapped out

by dafasuob

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why are my user details logging into someone else's land? Tapped out

★ Novice
I've logged in with my email, my user name appeared but that is not my land. Why? Where is my own land and the 116 donuts I've been saving :-(

Thanks
Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why are my user details logging into someone else's land? Tapped out

Community Manager

We are aware that some users are experiencing an issue of accessing the wrong Springfield after downloading the 4.6.2 update. Please be assured that our team is working hard to resolve this issue and restore all affected users.

If you are affected by this issue:

Please post a message to our forum thread below so we can identify you for a fix:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Updated-today-I-lost-my-Springfield/td-p/2163225

When posting please include the information below:

•             Origin ID

•             Brief description of your issue

Thank you for your patience. We will continue to provide updates as our team works to resolve this issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why are my user details logging into someone else's land? Tapped out

Community Manager

We are aware that some users are experiencing an issue of accessing the wrong Springfield after downloading the 4.6.2 update. Please be assured that our team is working hard to resolve this issue and restore all affected users.

If you are affected by this issue:

Please post a message to our forum thread below so we can identify you for a fix:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Updated-today-I-lost-my-Springfield/td-p/2163225

When posting please include the information below:

•             Origin ID

•             Brief description of your issue

Thank you for your patience. We will continue to provide updates as our team works to resolve this issue.

Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)