Where is the comunication on the update fix????

by Kuanyin01

Original Post

Where is the comunication on the update fix????

★ Apprentice

You guys are killing us. My wife has not been able to play sense the update on brand new kindle 10.1's from 2019. She is level 235 or so and is missing a event and driving me nuts. I kind of have her going on my kindle fire 8 I received last week but I bought that just for my business Instagram. And why does it work on the new Kindle 8 but not 10.1. You need to let us know what is going on so we know we are not forgotten.

A pissed loyal Player....

Message 1 of 6 (602 Views)

Re: Where is the comunication on the update fix????

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Kuanyin01.

There was an update to The Simpsons Tapped Out last Friday, August 16th. Could you give that update a try and let me know how it goes on the Kindle 10.1?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 6 (487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The update did not fix anything. Still crashes in the first 5 seconds.

Message 3 of 6 (483 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@EA_Arrenai Although the patch fixed the problem for most players, some are still unable to play. Please see my post and subsequent posts on page 17 of this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Tsto-crashes-since-last-update/td-p/8082642/page/1...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 4 of 6 (467 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The Patch Was Supposed To Fix This Bug, And If It Didn't Perhaps You Tablet Cant Run The Game Because EA Haven't Had A Chance To Test Tappes Out, On That Exact OS Yet, I Understand This Can Be Annoying But EA Is Probably Working On This Right Now. Wait Until Next Patch, And If Your Device Still Wont Respond Contact EA, To Test Updates On That OS

DO NOT Work For EA, If This Post Helped You, Please Consider Giving Me XP, This Helps Me Alot, Thanks

Jake Mccarroll

Message 5 of 6 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The update allowed my new update to work great on my Ipad try getting customer service involved with the android side of it.

Message 6 of 6 (397 Views)