by ben_palmer84

Original Post

When ever i try to login it says there was an error possessing the login

★★★ Newbie

Need help anyone got a fix 

Message 1 of 5 (304 Views)

Re: When ever i try to login it says there was an error possessing the login

Hero (Retired)

Some players have changed their password and were able to log in. Others have deleted the app, cleared cache, then reinstalled and that worked too (do NOT do this if you play anonymously). Others have chosen to wait a few hours instead of doing either of these and were then able to log in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 5 (295 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello!
My problem has begun a few days ago. Now I have to enter my email/password every time I begin to play the game. Sometime the game informs "this account is used on another device"... But I am playing on my iPhone only.

Message 3 of 5 (284 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@pavel_pergam I only use one device, but I have the same message every time I switch between my two towns.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 4 of 5 (279 Views)

★★ Novice

But previously this problem was not happened.

Message 5 of 5 (270 Views)