Locked out of account, cannot get back

by bribett618

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wants to create a new account instead of loggin me in

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was being told to create a new account with my email address instead of allowing me to input password! What can I to now?  My Springfield was gone and I have to do it all over again?

Message 5 of 35 (5,402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot login Tapped Out Game!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

There were several maintenances yesterday which can explain your experience. You can always check on the Facebook page if there is a maintenance:

http://www.facebook.com/TheSimpsonsTappedOut

If you still have this issue, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 20 of 35 (9,525 Views)

All Replies

Can't find my account

★★★ Newbie
Lost my Springfield n entered my email n it keeps telling me to make an account
Message 1 of 35 (5,295 Views)

cannot log in

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My Springfield was at level 16 or 17 and now origin isn't even recognizing my e-mail to sign in. When I put in my email address it wants me to start a new account. I'm extremely f-ed off because I just spent money on purchasing donuts, which was a waste of $30 dollars. 

Message 2 of 35 (5,308 Views)

been playing for two month - spent alot - now EA is wont let me log in

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hey i been playing for two month and now ea wont let me log in.. everytime i enter my user name it asks me to create a new acount why is it doing this? i have worked so hard on this

Message 3 of 35 (5,310 Views)

Tapped out

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My Springfield was at level 16 or 17 and now origin isn't even recognizing my e-mail to sign in. When I put in my email address it wants me to start a new account. I'm extremely f-ed off because I just spent money on purchasing donuts, which was a waste of $30 dollars.

Message 4 of 35 (5,309 Views)

Locked out of account, cannot get back

★★★ Newbie

Earlier today, after playing in the morning, the Origin servers went down and I was unable to get to my Springfield. Tonight, coming home from work, I input my email into the login, and it asks for my new user name and password to CREATE and account. I have been playing the game for months and am very upset that I cannot access my town. I still have the email they sent me when I first registered. I can go on the origin website and input my email and password and get into my account (though there is no information about Simpsons TO anywhere). Are there still server problems? Is there any way I can get back in?

Message 6 of 35 (5,303 Views)

Origin won't recognize my email

★ Newbie
I have been playing this game or months and all of a sudden it won't remember my email address. What do I do to solve this?
Message 7 of 35 (5,306 Views)

The Simpsons Tapped Out Login Issue

★★★ Newbie

When I started the game one day it logged me out of Origin and now it will not recognize my email when I try to log in again. Does anybody else have this problem and possibly know what to do?

Message 8 of 35 (5,335 Views)

simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie

i was playing the game earlier today and it was fine then just before i get a notification from it and open it, it tells me to sign in and i try to but after i put my email in it trys to get me to sign up again. yes its the correct email address im not stupid but how do i fix this ? cause i dont wanna lose all my progress. thanks guys

Message 9 of 35 (5,300 Views)

I can sign in to origin perfectly online, but when I sign in on my iphone is says i need to register?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can sign in to origin perfectly online, but when I sign in on my iphone is says i need to register?

Message 10 of 35 (5,328 Views)