Re: Victorian UFO problem

by minicha-em

Original Post

Victorian UFO problem

★★★★★ Novice

The victorian UFO is now useless and EA really needs to fix this.  Kang and Kodos no longer travel to it for their task there. Its completely annoying and ruins it. When people pay donuts for items they should not be allowed to take away what they bought them for.  I am really, really sick of this. 

Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)

Re: Victorian UFO problem

Victorian UFO was a prize, it only became premium after it was re released.

the 16h task is no longer connected with the V. Ufo but I believe that the 10h joint task is still tied to it.

the new 10h task at the Gate to Nowhere activates that animation, I think that's cool.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (105 Views)