Vicious Monkeys

by WallaceEMann

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Vicious Monkeys

★★★★ Novice
I've just unlocked the Vicious Monkeys but I can't get them to do the steal refreshments task. When I click on the Monkeys in the task book it takes me to my inventory. Am I missing a building, business or something else?
Message 1 of 12 (680 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Vicious Monkeys

Coconut Babaloo was released last Valentines, free building, required for the quest.

Are you sure you dont have it stored?

i know the pic below shows the Store but the inventory is the same.

In your case, DO NOT pull the flap. just scroll through it all. items/buildings/skins/decos that are not categorised will show up there and only there.

Tsto_Store_Full_Menu.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 8 of 12 (643 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

From LPNintendo's walkthrough:

Task: Make Vicious Monkeys Steal Refreshments
Time: 4h

Which makes no sense to me.  It should have been the Barra, just like it says in the text.

Message 2 of 12 (671 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks. I have the Brown House in my town. Very confusing. As you say it should be in the Barra.
Message 3 of 12 (664 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Try storing the monkeys, force closing the game, restarting your device, etc.  Maybe that will fix it.

Message 4 of 12 (652 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @wadebear 

I hope our users advice was useful to you and you were able to sort this out. Let us know if you are still in need of assistance.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 12 (611 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@EA_Archi,

I'm not the one who needs help here.  That's @WallaceEMann

Message 6 of 12 (604 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi @wadebear and @EA_Archi

What I tried is: Put the monkeys in storage, hard exited then deleted the app. I then switched off the phone and turned it back on. Then I reinstalled the app and brought the monkeys back out of storage. 

But it's still asking for the Coconut Babaloo. I don't even know when it was available. All I have from the guide is the Brown House. 

Are there any other suggestions, please?

Message 7 of 12 (595 Views)

Coconut Babaloo was released last Valentines, free building, required for the quest.

Are you sure you dont have it stored?

i know the pic below shows the Store but the inventory is the same.

In your case, DO NOT pull the flap. just scroll through it all. items/buildings/skins/decos that are not categorised will show up there and only there.

Tsto_Store_Full_Menu.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 8 of 12 (644 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Try storing the Brown House?  All of them if you have more than one.  Oh!  Is it possible you have a Brown House in storage?  There's actually a difference between the first one you bought and any others. So if it's wanting the Original Brown House that could be the problem.

Message 9 of 12 (581 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi @minicha-em

I found it. Thank you.

I'm sure I've been through that a couple of times and it wasn't there. It's either mysteriously appeared or I should wear my glasses more!
Message 10 of 12 (574 Views)