Valentine's Update - Unable to connect to Server

by TheMistress666

Original Post

Valentine's Update - Unable to connect to Server

★★★★★ Novice

I just downloaded and installed the new Valentine's update from the Google Apps Store and now my game says it cannot connect to the server, I've met it retry several times so far and its just not connecting... anyone else having this issue? 

Message 1 of 54 (1,686 Views)

Re: Valentine's Update - Unable to connect to Server

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, tried to log in from both my samsung galaxy tab3 and my cell phone samsung galaxy s2. Before update no problems, after unable to log in.

Message 2 of 54 (1,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Since the update I cannot connect to the server. Getting really annoyed as I never had a problem with iOS.
First week on Android and already having problems. Please fix.
Message 3 of 54 (1,560 Views)

Crashing

★★★★★ Newbie
My game starts to load the donut spins and then the game just Shuts down I have been playing this game for 2 years and now can't log on can anyone help
Message 4 of 54 (1,556 Views)

★ Novice

It's no better on iOS either. The loading screen will display for a few seconds & then "Ugh! Not this screen again"

Message 5 of 54 (1,533 Views)

I CANT CONNECT

★★★ Newbie

it keeps saying "Ugh! Not this screen again." It wont let me do it. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 54 (1,498 Views)

The Simpsons Tapped Out Connectivity

★★ Novice
I've updated my game to the new Valentines update but when open the game it starts updating, it takes me to the error screen, does anyone know what's wrong?
Message 7 of 54 (1,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nexus 4 on kitkat here... Same symptoms as everyone else.
Message 8 of 54 (1,482 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, I've tried rebooting and stop via task manager over one hour without any success Frown

Message 9 of 54 (1,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here I am on ios I have tried uninstalling and resetting with no luck searched online some people are having problems where it reset there account to an earlier level so not sure if EA have shut the servers till its fixed? Either way hope I can play soon!

Message 10 of 54 (1,450 Views)