Simpsons update has connection issues, friends visit issues and loss of XP issues to restart level 25 all over again

by jonm629

Original Post

Re: GLITCH IN VALENTINES DAY UPDATE

★★★ Newbie
Me too on iPad and iPhone but my friend who can visit me is using laptop
Message 61 of 213 (861 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had the same problem all mornin since update
Am able to view some of my friends Springfields but not the majority

...Add me
Message 62 of 213 (857 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks PhilOutdoors.

I can visit you and have three hearts.... I don't understand why I managed to visit you and not others but thanks anyway. I wonder if I left hearts for you ?

Thanks. Blueshift1 Perhap we should put a list of people who seem to be up and running so that others can add them?

They are saying that EA do this on purpose to pull people in. I was unable to invite friends on the Christmas thing and still can't now invite friends now. . That was a promised fix that never happened for me. I can only acceptmfriendsmwhominvite me .....
Message 63 of 213 (831 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too! I can get into Other Springfield and one other but that is it.. Is there a fix?!?! :catmad:

Message 64 of 213 (831 Views)

Simpsons update has connection issues, friends visit issues and loss of XP issues to restart level 25 all over again

★★ Novice

Since I updated the app from the app store yesterday some people cannot even get into their city at all. I am able to see mine but:

1) My XP for level 25 has been completely reset when I was already done

2) no one seems to be able to visit me

3) I am not able to visit anyone else even if I know they have updated to the latest app

4) My kids are unable to sign into their accounts at all

Can someone provide an update? Is this a known issue? If so what is the ETA?

Message 65 of 213 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Add me! I'm updated! Akemisan_91
Message 66 of 213 (781 Views)

Re: tapped out Simpsons valentines update

★ Apprentice

I updated this morning and have three friends who updated the game about 6/7 hours ago (early morning UK time). Yet I can only visit 2 of them and they can visit me but I can't visit the third one and he can't visit me.

Message 67 of 213 (1,217 Views)

★ Novice

Millions of people downloading in the same time each account needs to be updated in their server too just give it a day or two it'll come back on and don't go about deleting your friends just yet.

Message 68 of 213 (782 Views)

Re: tapped out Simpsons valentines update

★★★ Newbie
I have five friends that have left me valentines yet when I try to it says those friends (and all my others) are using an older version. I think we need a bug fix here.
Message 69 of 213 (1,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Some of my friends work, some I get the update message. Hopefully they fix it soon. Add me cruzinlost.
Message 70 of 213 (782 Views)