Unlocking Springfield Heights (Furniture Shop)

by jessbird13383

Original Post

Unlocking Springfield Heights (Furniture Shop)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me fully unlock Springfield Heights, specifically the furniture shop!! As you can see in the picture I’ve attached it gives me the option to try and advance into that space but cannot as I don’t have the furniture shop! I’m currently level 111 and have Springfield heights task but none can be completed because I haven’t unlocked Springfield height! Please help!! 

Message 1 of 9 (1,268 Views)

Rif.: Unlocking Springfield Heights (Furniture Shop)

Hero
@jessbird13383 We've all been there! S. Heights requires patience and perseverance, at least at the beginning, until the 8h jobs that give more resources are unlocked. All activities are linked and linked together and there are no loopholes. You have to put the characters to work in the various factories, buy the 53 buildings (which also increase the conformometer) and increase the real estate value (by buying the buildings and leveling them up). As the real estate value increases, it unlocks new job slots in the factories, and each new character you unlock will also increase that factory's inventory value, thus allowing you to purchase land that costs more resources. It sounds difficult, I know, but believe me, it's hard to explain than to do it.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 9 (1,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@jessbird13383Why haven't you unlocked the furniture shop?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 3 of 9 (1,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have no idea why I haven’t unlocked it, I’ve got Questline 3 & 4 for Springfield heights but can’t complete them because I haven’t unlocked the furniture shop! It’s really weird! 

Message 4 of 9 (1,258 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@jessbird13383Heights Factories are unlocked by purchasing the land they are located on. If you haven't unlocked it, it's because you didn't buy that land, but you should still see it in the land still to be taken. Can you see it?

Furniture_Shøp.png

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 5 of 9 (1,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No I can’t see it at all unfortunately:/ 

Message 6 of 9 (1,241 Views)

Hero

@jessbird13383 Very strange .. Furniture SHOP is one of the first buildings you meet in the new neighborhood. I put you a screenshot .. as you can see it is right there, beyond the tunnel. Maybe you have already unlocked it and the problem is another .. possible?

Screenshot_20211129-181310.jpg

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 7 of 9 (1,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is really strange! The mountains aren’t there either, it must be another issue. The thing is If I already unlocked it, I would imagine it would at least be in my inventory! But apparently not :/ 

Message 8 of 9 (1,215 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@jessbird13383Now I've seen better .. actually your world seems buggy! The building, like all Heights factories, is not storable. Do you play anonymously or do you have an EA account? If you have an EA account, before contacting support I recommend that you give it a try: Clear cache and game data, uninstall, turn the device off and on again, reinstall and check if the mounts and the Furniture Shop have reappeared. Do this ONLY if you have an EA account, otherwise as ANONYMOUS you risk deleting your city! If after reinstalling everything is still buggy, then you just need to contact customer support, speak to an advisor and explain that you are missing elements of the game.
https://help.ea.com/contact-us/
Let me know

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 9 of 9 (1,185 Views)