Unable to use Krustyland

by chyvf25

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to use Krustyland

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if it's because of an update but I cannot enter Krustyland. I placed the van which I believe is supposed to allow you to travel to Krustyland but it won't let me and the entrance has appeared as something to build but is trying to make me build it in the main town.

Message 1 of 2 (421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to use Krustyland

Hero (Retired)

Krustyland no longer exists as a separate map. This happened in an event earlier this year, which now means Krustyland is now part of Springfield. You now build all of Krustyland in your Springfield town. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (399 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to use Krustyland

Hero (Retired)

Krustyland no longer exists as a separate map. This happened in an event earlier this year, which now means Krustyland is now part of Springfield. You now build all of Krustyland in your Springfield town. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (400 Views)