Unable to log in and the message an error has occurred processing the login

by spider67i

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to log in and the message an error has occurred processing the login

★★ Novice

I am unable to log onto my game.  I keep getting 

I'm unable to log in and the message "an error has occurred processing the login. Please retry, 

I've already uninstalled, reinstalled the app and changed my password.

Neither one worked and I can't figure out how to contact EA since I can't see my Mayhem ID

Please advise

Thanks

Message 1 of 8 (1,647 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Unable to log in and the message an error has occurred processing the logi

[ Edited ]
Hero

@spider67iMAYHEM ID (optional) is not required to contact EA; if you don't have it, enter "0000" in the contact form. For this type of problem I recommend avoiding email as a type of contact and prefer CHAT or PHONE, not always available (during working hours and days). If neither of these options is present, please try again in another hour or day.

PS: Have you tried to access the game using another device?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,625 Views)

All Replies

Rif.: Unable to log in and the message an error has occurred processing the logi

[ Edited ]
Hero

@spider67iMAYHEM ID (optional) is not required to contact EA; if you don't have it, enter "0000" in the contact form. For this type of problem I recommend avoiding email as a type of contact and prefer CHAT or PHONE, not always available (during working hours and days). If neither of these options is present, please try again in another hour or day.

PS: Have you tried to access the game using another device?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 8 (1,626 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bafanc thanks for the tips. I will try a different device and if that doesn't work I will try the other steps you suggested.
Message 3 of 8 (1,616 Views)

Hero
@spider67i You solved?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 8 (1,596 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bafanc I am still not able to access the game on my phone, but as you recommended I tried a second device. That one is working fine. The phone is still not working so I am going to open up a case with EA. I have tried the phone multiple times and each time I am getting the same exact error.
Message 5 of 8 (1,562 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Bafanc What if you don’t have another device
Message 6 of 8 (927 Views)

Hero
@Guffboi12 connect to your EA / ORIGIN profile, log in with your email and password and, once inside, enter a phone number and secondary email. While you are there change / update your password. You are now able to log into the game using the PHONE (SMS) option to receive the code.
https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 7 of 8 (901 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Delete the game when you download and then don’t let the rest of it download in the background then you can login
Message 8 of 8 (881 Views)