Unable to continue tutorial

by gopunes

Original Post

Unable to continue tutorial

★★ Novice

I have this issue where i log in to my Springfield through my EA account and it loads in middle of the tutorial, in a point where it forces you to to place trees, so you have to tap certain buttons, but i can't because i get this message that says "Maybe you should tap Lisa to see what she wants", unable to do anything else but close the game. Due the fact that i'm still in the tutorial, here's any way to bypass this message or restart my save?

Message 1 of 4 (504 Views)

Re: Unable to continue tutorial

Hero (Retired)

Is your Task Book closed?  You should be able to tap on the icon in the Task Book (lower left corner) and get to Lisa.

Message 2 of 4 (471 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't, because during the tutorial the game guides you to tap specific buttons, so i can't use anything else, this is what i see as soon as i open the game:

793EEB62-3080-4E5C-8F0E-33960368E27E.jpeg

and when i tap the tree to buy it, the game shows me this:

81854F9A-B86C-49BE-B0EE-88FA42626702.jpeg

and can't tap anything else

Message 3 of 4 (433 Views)

Hero

You could contact EA for help but since you are still in the tutorial, it might be easier to just create a new town using a different email and password.

Delete the game, reboot your device, and make sure you have 4-6 gigs of free space on your device. 

Reinstall but do not play until the game is fully downloaded, even though it says you can.

As soon as you are able to, get you Mayhem ID and keep with your email and password info in a safe place.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/where-is-my-mayhem-id/

Good luck

Message 4 of 4 (399 Views)