Re: Unable to complete World’s Largest Redwood quest in Simpsons Tapped Out

by minicha-em

Original Post

Unable to complete World’s Largest Redwood quest in Simpsons Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie

I’m currently unable to complete the World’s Largest Redwood quest in the Simpsons Tapped Out. When I click on it, it does not give me an option to send anyone to complete the quest or to use donuts to bypass it.

Message 1 of 7 (674 Views)

Do you have a screen capture of it?

Do you have enough money to do the tasks?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 7 (633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

55CB7D05-5CC1-4C78-AD31-BE5EBDC57BA6.pngHere is a picture of the task when I click on the tree

Message 3 of 7 (604 Views)

What trouble shooting steps have you done?

hard close and restart game?

shut off and restart device?

Tried a different device?

Tried a different WIFI?

Contacted support?

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 7 (596 Views)

Did you tap the upgrade on the tree?

DD938140-9754-42CC-84E7-B98B6D5EE969.jpeg

D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 7 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. My redwood reverted back to the original state, I can’t collect fertiliser (it says DONE ). But I am between levels 7 and 8. I attach a screenshot. It was my favourite quest. Please help!

Message 6 of 7 (322 Views)

[ Edited ]

@muchabides Open that panel and scroll down to see if there's a task or two below that also need done

OK, looked it up and it seems it's just the collect... to do.

Did you tap the Upgrade thingy at the tree like in @minicha-em's earlier reply ?? 

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 7 of 7 (306 Views)