Re: Unable to complete Jingle Bell Wreck 14

by Maouss87

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

It was also stuck on done for me in my game for 10 hours and now isnt even there!  I could really use those 100 presents to get the Navity scene on time as i am on 13786!!!!!!!!!

EA HELP US OUT!!!!!!

Message 191 of 207 (498 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been stuck on this also, have the thumbs up 'done' after Homer drove the sleigh, but will not clear down.

Message 192 of 207 (489 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here, tapped on Homer, he's now available but the task doesn't complete. There's an OK next to it but that's it. And like others said, nothing happened after Apu's first task... Greatly in need of a patch here!
Message 193 of 207 (468 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got a patch this AM, but now both the Homer and Apu quests disappeared and I've put all the characters on their four gift building assignments.
Message 194 of 207 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also stuck. Homer flew the sleigh and now its jut stuck on "done" but won't move past it. All characters are free so its bit as if another task is hanging anything up.
Message 195 of 207 (447 Views)

★★ Novice

Homer's delivery task cleared for me this morning when I was finally able to finish reinstalling the game since the usual glitch solutions weren't working, but minus the 100 presents for completing it. Between the lost time playing, the ongoing feds glitch and of course the missing presents, I'm now at 13911 presents when I should be at 14011 at a minimum. 

When email support opens back up as an option, I'm going to ask that I get the nativity scene. I'd do a live chat, but I should be getting ready for work right now instead of writing aggravated forum posts. :P

Message 196 of 207 (443 Views)

★ Apprentice

Apparently they popped the clutch at some point. This morning the Santa Homer icon was gone from the Task Book. After I tapped all the thumbs-up (at bed-time I sent Homer and Santa to Moe's and everyone else to do their 8-hour tasks) AND visted a friend, Lisa finally initiated the Part 15 dialogue and Santa is now doing his thing. However, I did NOT see the Part 14 completion dialogue or COLLECT button, which is consistent with what others were reporting last night. If I received my presents, cash and XP, it happened without any notice. I suppose I should be content that the event is progressing again.

Message 197 of 207 (429 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also cannot complete this quest.

Specifically, Pt. 15 simply isn't popping up - I don't even have the option to send Santa.

Similarly, the second part of "Frankincense, Myrrh, and Donuts" is simply not showing up.
Message 198 of 207 (423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem! I have done the quest of Homer "try to fly the sleigh", after that, it didn't go on. In the quest list appeared "done" but Lisa didn't trigger the next part of the quest!!

I tried to go to Krustlyland and to Friends and then come back to my town, and I've tried to log in and log out of my account.. nothing worked. What should I do?? Frown

Message 199 of 207 (418 Views)

★ Apprentice
After much trying and some swearing I might have a newish tip to get the quests back on track. I had tried the resets, restarts and reload, visiting a friend or Krustyland nothing worked. So I gave up and started to work older and other quests. As I finished up most of them I did not get acknowledged. I looked for Trend and found I was getting confirmed on only my oldest quest. Once I began to work through the quests in order that they showed up, not the order I started them, they all confirmed and progressed. The hardest part was remembering the order I got to a quest trigger with all the overlapping quests.
Message 200 of 207 (411 Views)