Re: Unable to complete Jingle Bell Wreck 14

by blackduke83

Original Post

Unable to complete Jingle Bell Wreck 14

★★★ Newbie

Hi - I am unable to complete the above quest - Homer has finshed the Task - it says 'Done' on the list of Tasks - but the next Task has not triggered. Lisa and Homer are free. Tried logging out and back in etc. How can I trigger pt. 15?

Message 1 of 207 (6,090 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've the same problem.

Tried the usual things like going to a friend, krustyland, reinstalling the game, etc.
Message 2 of 207 (5,918 Views)

★★ Novice

got same problem..

after the missing Zutroy glitch

this Xmas event seems to be very bugged

Message 3 of 207 (5,904 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Best guess answer in the spoiler since it relates to questline

Spoiler
Part 15 is an 8 hour task of Santa delivering toys. The task most probably won't kick in until Christmas Eve since that's when Santa generally comes to your home.  
Message 4 of 207 (5,899 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

@SurlyCodger wrote:

Best guess answer in the spoiler since it relates to questline

Spoiler
Part 15 is an 8 hour task of Santa delivering toys. The task most probably won't kick in until Christmas Eve since that's when Santa generally comes to your home.  

I think it is a bug, also the Apu's xmas task disapeared today

Message 5 of 207 (5,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You are not correct. The next task has triggered in one game already, but not the other. Have gone to krustyland, visited friends, and switched off my phone and restarted it with no change. What else can I do?
Message 6 of 207 (5,844 Views)

From what I understand pt 15 is timeset and will not be released or triggered until the time has arrived sometime tomorrow. Most likely 3am est/8am gmt on the 24th.
Same for Apu's new questline. Pt 3 will not trigger until tomorrow.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 7 of 207 (5,825 Views)

★ Novice

I have two games, with one part 15 started no problem but the other is stuck at 14

Message 8 of 207 (5,756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem... come on EA... help us out!

Message 9 of 207 (5,742 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yeah i had the same issue, then the yellow thumb appeared in the toy workshop, clicked that and the task finished but no new task as of yet

apu's task vanished after the 2nd part, so seems like a lot of bugs, and today alone ive not been able to get on twice for a few hours each time, and its now just done it again

Message 10 of 207 (5,726 Views)