Re: Two Origin IDs within one email address

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Two Origin IDs within one email address

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Afternnoon,

Just wondering if you can help, I have two origin accounts listed under one email address and when logging in I can only retrieve my original user name which is IanBarker123.

My other user name is bobcurly756, both are registered to the email (edit: email removed for security reasons) .

Would not normally be a issue, but I've put a few weeks into my Springfield on the bobcurly756 user name and would be a shame to lose it

Anyway I can log into this account?

Thanks

Ian

Message 1 of 13 (17,398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@CumRawrCallum wrote:

I have the same problem but one account has my Battlefield 1 on it and I can't access it because I don't know my password. I try to change it but it only gives me the other accounts. I would really like to play it but I can't.

Congratulations on finding a thread that has been dead for more than 3 years.  The advice above is still valid, even if the links may be out of date, allow me to summarize:

We cannot help you here

You need to contact EA directly

Here are some obligatory steps for you to follow:

1. Verify your account details by logging into your EA account on EA.com, feel free to reset / update your password here as well.
  2. If you are still having difficulty, click here
  3. Select the game you need help getting access to and click next
  4. Select your platform and then click next
  5. Under topic select: "Manage my account"
  6. Continue to follow the prompts until you are able to talk to someone from EA who can help you.

Things to keep in mind:

• AHQ is a forum provided by EA for players to help players, they rarely visit this forum and they do not pay us (because they cannot afford to)
  • This specific corner of AHQ is for discussion on The Simpsons Tapped Out only.  For all other games, please select the board for that game.

View in thread

Message 9 of 13 (14,143 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi ianbarker123,

For all questions about your account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then chose "Product" (= The Simpsons: Tapped Out), "Category" (= Account/Registration), and "Platform" (= Mobile or iPad) to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 13 (17,320 Views)

★ Novice

did you find out the problem?

Message 3 of 13 (17,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this problem too. Did you ever sort it out? I really need help as I too can only log onto my old Springfield which is about 25 levels behind where I got to with the new account! Please reply if you can help! X
Message 4 of 13 (16,598 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have same problem I have bf3 on one but when pre ordered bf4 its on the other one . pls help ...Confusedmileyindifferent:

Message 5 of 13 (16,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here i need help

Message 6 of 13 (16,042 Views)

★★★★ Expert

AHQ a Public forum ,since it would involve accessing your account to verify which we cannot do in AHQ(the policy of the forum forbide personal information to be post in here .for eg,email,password,DOB,..) .In order to solve your problem you will need to speak with at game advisor at EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us 

For any issues regarding accounts/refunds, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options. These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm information on this account.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 7 of 13 (16,038 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem but one account has my Battlefield 1 on it and I can't access it because I don't know my password. I try to change it but it only gives me the other accounts. I would really like to play it but I can't.

Message 8 of 13 (12,752 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CumRawrCallum wrote:

Congratulations on finding a thread that has been dead for more than 3 years.  The advice above is still valid, even if the links may be out of date, allow me to summarize:

We cannot help you here

You need to contact EA directly

Here are some obligatory steps for you to follow:

1. Verify your account details by logging into your EA account on EA.com, feel free to reset / update your password here as well.
  2. If you are still having difficulty, click here
  3. Select the game you need help getting access to and click next
  4. Select your platform and then click next
  5. Under topic select: "Manage my account"
  6. Continue to follow the prompts until you are able to talk to someone from EA who can help you.

Things to keep in mind:

• AHQ is a forum provided by EA for players to help players, they rarely visit this forum and they do not pay us (because they cannot afford to)
  • This specific corner of AHQ is for discussion on The Simpsons Tapped Out only.  For all other games, please select the board for that game.
Message 9 of 13 (14,144 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @CumRawrCallum 

Hope you were able to get back into game. Let us know how you are doing, and if you require further assistance. And, as @thedribz mentioned, if your question is about Battlefield 1, please, post in the corresponding section of Answers HQ

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 10 of 13 (12,712 Views)