Tsto crashes since last update

by elliegreml872

Original Post

Re: August 2019 update

★★★ Newbie

Exact same thing is happening to me on my Android. Been playing for about five years. Now the game is entirely unplayable.

Message 51 of 173 (1,383 Views)

Re: Tsto crashes since last update

★★★ Newbie

ive had the same problems , but though persistence I managed to clear all jobs (185) and collect most of the cash, through a combiniation of clicking ang storong.

I have bene able to play "babies" , but only babies missions between the crashes.

If I click on certin tiems( Sky finger,canadian border,$$$casono,etc) or send ceritan springfielders (ned flanders,chief wiggiam, nelson,squeeky voiced teen,etc) the game crashes imeditaly.  about every 10th try I can complete the kwikie mart scracher without it crashing

andriod 5.02 Lollipop/15 GB space

Message 52 of 173 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Novice

i'm having the same issue... i can't play the new update, and it's a shame cause it looks very fun... it keeps crashing. i can't send the townfolk to their quests :/ this is a timed event... i don't wanna miss it

Message 53 of 173 (1,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Adding myself to the list of 'bugged out' people..

Am able to perfom a couple of actions, slowly making progress, but then booted out or frozen, seems to occur when I move around town, freed up all my characters except those who are event tasked... froze on the sky finger as well...

Message 54 of 173 (1,304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I can't get on to the game at all. I get a blank screen then 'unfortunately tapped out has stopped. I don't have a second device I can try on.

Please fix, I've been playing for over 5 years and I don't want to miss potential characters/buildings!

Message 55 of 173 (1,304 Views)

Crashed update for simpsons

★ Apprentice

Hello, 

To my neighbors in the Simpson's game.  Got the latest update.  It's not working properly this week.  Can't visit anyone.  Or play my board. I tap one home and it goes off.  Crashes after one tap on anything. Have been in contact  with help center daily. Last night spoke to a young man who said this problem is world wide for Simpson's players.  He said to keep trying every 3\4 hours to see if it working properly again.   So it may be a while before I'm totally back in the game.  UGh!  Low on patience at this point.  But he assured me it will be fixed, soon. ¿?????questionable. But what are ya gonna do, right.  

Message 56 of 173 (1,277 Views)

★ Apprentice
Talked to guy last night. It's a world wide problem. I'm one of them also. They're working on it, he said.
Message 57 of 173 (1,446 Views)

Re: Baby Update Crashes on Kindle Fire

★★ Novice

Since we are having to wait for a fix to the update, does that mean that you will extend the deadline of the latest tasks with the Simpson's babies quest.  You also state that this is mainly happening on older systems, my kindle is brand new, this year's model not even two months old.  My game was working fine until I did the update, now whenever I try to collect from a character I get booted.  I can collect from houses as long as no character is near by.  I have uninstalled from device and cloud several times, the results are always the same.  Try to collect character from their job and I get booted from game.

Message 58 of 173 (1,428 Views)

Re: Baby Update Crashes on Kindle Fire

★ Novice

Same here on 2 devices crashes with in the first minute or as soon as i tap on a building

Message 59 of 173 (1,427 Views)

★★★ Novice

Haven't been able to start the event....nonestop crashing. Takes only 10 seconds getting into my town before it crashes. Reinstalled the game 3 times. No fix works.

Message 60 of 173 (1,416 Views)