Tsto crashes since last update

by elliegreml872

Original Post

Re: Tsto crashes since last update

★★★ Novice

MONDAY AUGUST 19th AT 7:25pm UPDATE IS IN AND WORKING GOOD SO FAR!!! Been collecting and tapping hard on everything (Maggie, Claw machine, ...) and everything's fine as of now!

Android Lenovo Tab 3 Plus

Enjoy! ... Finally!

Message 151 of 173 (668 Views)

Woohoo!!! PATCH AVAILABLE! Check the Google Play store for an update!

★★★★ Novice

it's been a rough week, but it looks like the game is finally running like normal again. thanks ea! :eahigh_file:

i'm not sure if there's a patch yet for iphone users or if it even affected them.

Message 152 of 173 (619 Views)

★★ Novice

Yay! Can confirm, mine is also working after today's update. Thanks for the heads up!

Message 153 of 173 (649 Views)

Re: Tapped out keeps crashing since 08/2019 update

★ Apprentice

Just downloaded new update 8/18/19 everything seems fixed. Just wish they would have compensated us for the hassle seeing it wasn't our fault it messed up.. Just giving an update

Message 154 of 173 (629 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just updated with newest update 8/18/19, everything is working now. Hopefully it will continue. Just emailed eahelp and ask bout compensation for lost time and rewards hoping to here from them soon and hope they do get us some donuts or game play rewards for missing quest. 

Message 155 of 173 (626 Views)

★★ Novice

Help

Just updated my my game as a friend said their's had and it's still not working. I've emailed ea, had a survey for my opinions of their customer service and I send a report every time I try and log in, what else can anyone suggest I do? The update gives the same response as before 'unfortunately tapped out has stopped'.

Message 156 of 173 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Both Kindle fire 10.1 have updated and are working now. One was reset to factory settings and the other was just updated but both work fine now. I would say great job to EA but I have never seen such bad handling of customers and information in my life. I would say they should be ashamed but they do not even care and the worst part.... all you guys buying stuff to catch up on the event right now so you do not miss it... EA wins again.

Message 157 of 173 (516 Views)

★★★ Novice
@cbo61218 Mine's working too! But I was also really dissapointed when there was no compensation for almost 2 weeks of not being able to log on and missing the first half of the event. I'm just hoping they'll extend the event! So much lost time and I want ALL the things!
Message 158 of 173 (474 Views)

Hero

All weeks of the event are available until September 4th. They are easily doable in just a few days each even with only the non-premium characters. But if you want Young Burns you need to get him now as he leaves the store tomorrow at 2pm GMT

Message 159 of 173 (470 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ericababin882 I contacted them again and thanked them for fixing it and they did add 20 donuts to my account for the inconvenience
Message 160 of 173 (458 Views)