by Kuanyin01

Original Post

Tapped out keeps crashing since 08/2019 update

★★★ Newbie

08/2019.. Since new update my game keeps crashing. Please help. Thank you

Message 141 of 173 (1,252 Views)

Re: Baby Update Crashes on Kindle Fire

★ Apprentice

My list of people who care that would have fixed this Quick fast and in a hurry no matter the cost and would have texted, tweeted, emailed, called and held a press conference to make sure people knew they were on the job and cared.....

#1.  Elon Musk

#2. Trump

#3. Me because of the values taught from my father

#4. Chris Pratt

#5. John Wick I mean Keanu Reeves

#6. My Father.... What a roll model he would make for EA

#7. Steve Jobs

#8. Justin Timberlake 100% Because of his values.

#9. Ellen DeGeneres 100% because of her values.

#10. Chuck Norris (not a joke) Unshakeable straight shooter with morals.

That is my 8 with all jokes aside and all would not blink a eye to do the right thing.

Message 142 of 173 (1,279 Views)

Simpsons tapped out crashing

★★ Novice

Hi

can anyone help the Simpsons tapped out app keeps crashing? I’ve tried uninstalling and clearing cache and still doesn’t work. Can anyone help?

thanks 

Message 143 of 173 (1,153 Views)

Kindle Fire HD 10 Gen7 problems

★★★ Newbie

Tapped Out shuts down after 30 seconds or so on my Kindle Fire HD10 7th generation. Loads OK, starts up, but after a few taps on buildings or characters it shuts down.

I have removed, and re-installed it several times.

I have no problems with the game on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Active phone however.

Message 144 of 173 (930 Views)

Re: Tsto crashes since last update

★★★ Novice

Just the fact that EA stays quiet about it is utterly a lack of respect towards players. Being a daily player, i now can't even enjoy a normal regular play without caring for the event as the game just crashes and shuts down before being able to accomplish any single action. What a joke! How can we get the special event characters if we aren't allowed to play the game? I really hope you have a solution in regards to rewards, act completion and regular cash, xp and donuts we ALL are missing right now ... Each and every single more day! Please do better.

Message 145 of 173 (907 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out crashes at start since recent update

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade How do I find my mayhem id if I cant even get the game to open? I use a Kindle and game keeps crashing; yes I followed the above info.
Message 146 of 173 (902 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok EA,,,,, Monday morning, Start of a new week, Lets get a update to where we stand with the New Kindle Fire 10.1 situation please. I did say please this time.

Message 147 of 173 (719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue but we should also complain to Amazon. FireOS based off of android lollipop. Google has ended support for this old OS. We should expect more issues with developers down the road. 

Message 148 of 173 (678 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here... crashing since the current event started. Haven't been able to make any progress. Mine crashes even if I don't tap anything--about 20 seconds after starting. I can't even open a ticket to fix it because the website freezes up while submitting (tried phone, computer, multiple browsers, no luck).

Message 149 of 173 (674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@simulacrum4920?? more like 100+. i can easily stack up 20 donuts in a single day. i'm seriously mad that i missed out on baby frink due to this nonsense.

Message 150 of 173 (600 Views)