Re: Tsto crashes since last update

by simulacrum49

Original Post

Re: Simpson's tapped out

★★★ Novice

Message 91 of 173 (1,234 Views)

Re: Baby Update Crashes on Kindle Fire

★★ Novice

The tapped out game crashes on new Kindle Fires as well. I cannot play the game at all.

I contacted and reported it to tech support but the issue is not resolved.

Very frustrating.

G

Message 92 of 173 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@blackgypsyrose13 Same problem here on my Samsung Galaxy
Message 93 of 173 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@blackgypsyrose13 Same on my Samsung Galaxy tablet. Haven't been able to get any of the new things
Message 94 of 173 (1,164 Views)

Re: August 2019 update

★★★★★ Newbie

The game keeps crashing on my Kindle fire. This has only happened since the baby Simpsons' update. Please can you fix it as soon as possible as I have invested a great deal of time and money to reach my current level and I'm feeling kind of cheated. Thank you.

Message 95 of 173 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Novice

Very frustrating indeed especially while EA is giving us the run-around and the usual hot air which appears to be normal business attitude in the IT world nowadays. You simply cannot believe them anymore that they are really trying to solve the problem. It's 5 or so days now that the problems started and still no solution and a deafening silence from EA. Very nice customer support EA, you can congratulate yourself.

On the bright side, it appears that the game works, I mean does not crash, when you send the characters out for the babies event tasks 😀 it starts crashing when you try to do the regular tasks. Very strange but at least you may be able to finish the Babies tasks after all. As soon as the game starts do the babies tasks first before the crashing starts, perhaps close the game after that and reopen, to make sure the game has saved correctly.

Good luck!

Message 96 of 173 (1,003 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried all the numbers that I could find on line for EA and half are disconnected and the rest are non responsive . I'm a little miffed as I am losing donuts and am at 939 level. I have tried everything and believe me I mean everything that has been a past fix....Nothing , notta  nope...

Message 97 of 173 (1,002 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out crashes at start since recent update

★★★ Novice

I have not been able to play since the last update. You guys have a serious problem with the Tapped Out game. Obviously, I'm not the only one with this problem. That said, why don't you all fix it?!?!?!?!?!?! Tap anything on the screen, buildings, characters, and the entire game crashes over and over and over. I guess we might as well forget about playing until this event is over and you all restore the original game, huh??? And, no, isn't my Kindle because none of my other games are having problems. The problem is the recent update for TSTO.

Message 98 of 173 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have updated Simpson's Tapout. And it's really frustrating as it crashes as soon as I try to collect anything. I use this game on my kindle fire. I checked my memory I have lots of space. So can't fob me of by saying it's the memory.

Please sort it as I love the game. 

Message 99 of 173 (889 Views)

Re: Tsto crashes since last update

★★ Novice

A week in and still no fix. By my estimate EA owes me about 20 donuts in lost income from characters and buildings.

Message 100 of 173 (872 Views)