Re: Baby Update Crashes on Kindle Fire

by jmpml0001

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@mmartinez3370 What you said! New surface pro 6, BlueStacks 4 and 90+ gigs of space and I get maybe 2-3 minutes play in the game. We should've had a patch push by now. They'll lose a lot of players soon if they don't fix it
Message 71 of 173 (1,292 Views)

★★ Novice

Does anybody know how i can build dwunk dwiving building the app closes before i can get it on a spot? My Springfield is a mess cause i can only see a couple of buildings at a time something EA is not interesting in helping me with.

Message 72 of 173 (1,281 Views)

Re: Tsto crashes since last update

★★★ Novice

Was my post deleted because I don't see it...........Is this a joek to you people or what????????

Message 73 of 173 (1,250 Views)

@1pillform 

I do not know what post you were talking about but you do have a post in this thread #60 (you can see your activity by clicking your name, top right and profile)

Perhaps it was merged into this thread, there is no need to make a new post and clutter up the feed with the same topic +70 times

Other people have other issues and for the helpers to see them without having to scroll through 4 pages with post after post with the same problem, the same topic posts are merged into one

Also, a post with +50 replies and Me toos will get the attention of EA better than 70 separate posts

Another possible scenario, is that your post was indeed removed if it contained sensible information, profanity, harassment or anything else against the rules and guidelines of this site (I do not think this is what happened, you don't seem like that type of person)

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 74 of 173 (1,172 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out, crashing.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

With the new update, I have experienced a problem of crashing. The game starts fine, but when i get into my world and the music starts it crashes straight away and closes app. So I start it again, only this time when i click an activity it crashes again. It wont allow me to play the game, and i was looking forward to playing the new event.

Is it fixable before this event is over?

Thanks.

Message 75 of 173 (1,126 Views)

The Simpsons game crashes after 4.39.0 uptate

★ Novice

I have a problem, with The Simpsons: Tapped Out game. I have never had any issues before, but now after this update, when the Simpsons  are babys, the game went unplayable. The game loads, but after it, when i want to do something, e.g : tap to a building to collect money, or make a Springfielder to do a job, then the game crashes! Frown I send two pictures, to show what my problem is. When I recognised the problem, i writed to EA help about it. They said that somebody will contact me in email. A day later I got a boilerplate text about "sorry for that, we will solve your problem, a lot ot other people have the same bug, if your device is old it can cause the problem too (that was the only thing that is right, my device is not the best but I didnt had any cratches so far), etc. My question is that will be sometime a fix uptade, becouse i really like this game and the TV series too! Simpsons are the best!

Message 76 of 173 (1,089 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Brommer66 That Gil is always messing things up lol
Message 77 of 173 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on a Fire 10. Can't load long enough even to get my account number for help. Plenty of space, good connection and to end. Everything up to date. Have reinstalled, no dice. I haven't been able to play since the last update for more than a few seconds. Missing this event.  I hope this is fixed soon.

Message 78 of 173 (1,031 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out crashes at start since recent update

★★★ Newbie

Can't load long enough to get the required number for EA assist.

Message 79 of 173 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@angileen711 i have a new Fire 10, same thing
Message 80 of 173 (1,026 Views)