This didn't fix it

Message 61 of 173 (1,349 Views)

Re: Tsto crashes since last update

★★ Novice

I have 20 gb free and I am having the same issue

Message 62 of 173 (1,320 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out crashes at start since recent update

★★★ Novice

Unloading the game and reloading Tappedout does not help. All it does is make you have to go through all of the teps and all of the time of redownloadng EVERY update ever made to the gae - over 15 minutes and it STILL CRASHES The second you touch the screen

Message 63 of 173 (1,119 Views)

Re: Baby Update Crashes on Kindle Fire

★★★ Novice

It has been FIVE DAYS since my Kindle Fire 10 - with the most recent software update still crashes every single time I touch my screen. All if this garbage about older devices or older operating systems is a TOTAL LIE, the update failed, many long time players are unable to access the game, your facebook and twitter pages have gone unattended for MONTHS delteing the game and relaoding does not help all it does is make you wait 15 minutes for ever update to the game ever made to reload and then it still crashes. You have a serious issue that is not being addressed. Perhaps users should strt making complaints to Maazin and google and haask that your app be romoved form their stores since EA games and this team clearly DO NOT CARE about the mess they created.

Message 64 of 173 (1,261 Views)

★★★ Novice
@blackgypsyrose13 Perfectly put.
Message 65 of 173 (1,231 Views)

★★★ Novice
@hudsonvalo265 Is there a hack? I am in Europe.
Message 66 of 173 (1,230 Views)

Game crashing after last update

★ Novice

Hi Dear team ,

My game is crashing after the new update ( I play since 2016 and I never had this problem) ,after I open the game it takes 2-5 seconds and stop working. 

Like this we will miss the new update and I see no move from your side. 

Thank you.

Message 67 of 173 (1,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It’s now Sunday 11th and it’s still not fixed!! I’ve played this game since it first started and it now seems every new update causes a glitch - what’s changed as it didn’t used to? 

Any update from EA as to when or if they’re fixing the problems? 

Message 68 of 173 (1,183 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree and I am still mad that i can only see a small part of springfield. i lose things i build/ 

Message 69 of 173 (1,209 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have a brand new surface pro 6 with BlueStacks 4.  The game is playable for about 2 minutes at a time.  It's not just an older system.  It's an EA issue

Message 70 of 173 (1,202 Views)