Re: Baby Update Crashes on Kindle Fire

by cokewithvanilla

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

"please note the issue is mainly occurring on older operating systems and devices."

I did a little experiment and dusted off my old Note 2 phone which is running KitKat 4.4.2 OS and installed Tapped Out, it does crash very often, usually soon as I start to scroll around my town. I used to play it on this phone all the time without issue so this update is not playing nice with older OS's it seems.

On my current phone, Samsung J7 w/ Oreo 8.1 OS Tapped out runs without any issues with current update.

Hopefully EA actually plans on addressing this issue.

Message 41 of 173 (1,301 Views)

Re: Lastest update

★★★ Novice
@babette6813 I agree, that IS totally unacceptable. It appears they are slowly abandoning the game. Not enough money to earn for them anymore perhaps?
Message 42 of 173 (1,291 Views)

★★★ Newbie

New game,crashes after couple seconds.three days of it.playing on kindle, plenty of space. Please fix.

Message 43 of 173 (1,255 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem. It’s been two days now and the game still crashes after 30 seconds. I’ve done all the usual troubleshooting and it’s still the same. 

Message 44 of 173 (1,242 Views)

Re: mind to crashes since last update. When will it get fixed?

★★★ Newbie

I get kicked out too ... I tried everything ... Will it get fixed ? It's been 2 days ... Hello !!!

Message 45 of 173 (1,231 Views)

★ Novice

Good luck in fixing this problem, bet it's like finding a needle in a haystack!! Some people seem to get quite agitated, but remember this only a game, so when the fun stops, stop playing!! 

Message 46 of 173 (1,221 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My fire 7 has been acting up since Tuesday night. I hope they extend the time of the first part. I'd hate to miss anything.

Message 47 of 173 (1,376 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me and my husband both have the same problem, both have kindle fires! 

Message 48 of 173 (1,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

I understand the team is working on the problem and things like this happen. However, these are timed events and those of us (myself included) are going to be unable to finish these events. In my opinion, while fixing the problems, the team should also bump everyone up. We're losing a ton of content, characters, etc.due to a glitch.

Message 49 of 173 (1,268 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My family all have up to date samsung tablets so saying its older models to me is excuse out of 5 of us only myself its working for. It should work for everyone regardless of the model of said device.

Message 50 of 173 (1,263 Views)