Town rolled back?

by jlightfoot922

Original Post

Town rolled back?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

got onto tapped out yesterday (been playing since it was first released hit me up jlightfoot922) and for some reason its decided to half go back to how it was a couple of years ago but still with present content. example my tap radius is how it was originally even though the IRS is fully upgraded. I have to individually tap each character to end jobs. and for some reason its started an old pie face job and now I have characters collecting participation rosets too. what the hell is going on. I've unistalled and reinstalled and its not changed

edit: I moved your reply to a separate thread because it had nothing to do with the post you replied to.

Message 1 of 3 (446 Views)

Re: Town rolled back?

Hero (Retired)

You should probably contact Customer Support.  No one here can fix your game for you.  When setting up your case select Technical support as your Topic, chose your platform, then scroll to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us.

Message 2 of 3 (403 Views)

Re: Town rolled back?

Hero (Retired)

It seems very similar to problems that players have noted in this thread:
https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/112340/recent-issues/p1
There doesn’t seem to be any work around to solve it apart from contacting EA. Some players have had their town rolled back to just before the problem occurred. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 3 (400 Views)