Too many characters on a single job locks characters in a collection loop.

by RoDayTron

Original Post

Too many characters on a single job locks characters in a collection loop.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I recently acquired Angela Button, and sent at least 255 Springfieldans on the "Congregate" job. Now that they have completed the job, they are stuck in a collection loop. I can collect their rewards, but they never are released from the Springfield Elementary where they congregate. If I exit the game and come back, all their rewards are there again to collect. If I get a network error, when I go back, all their rewards are there to collect again. I can't assign them new jobs, and when I try to find them via City Hall, it goes back to Springfield Elementary (but they still don't show). I counted and I have at least 255 assigned to the job. I have collected over $35 million in less than 2 days because I can just keep going back and re-collecting.

I have tried playing on several different machines (both iPad and Android) and it's consistent.

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Re: Too many characters on a single job locks characters in a collection loop.

Hero (Retired)

To release the characters, store the building, go to friends screen and back to your town, then replace the building. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)