Re: Too many characters completing one task - Crash

by PyanfartheHani

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Too many characters completing one task - Crash

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

I just recently got the Frying Dutchman, and one of the first tasks is to have all the characters of Springfield eat there. Like an idiot, I thought I would just get most of them done all at once, so I sent a ton of the characters to eat there all at one time. Now I have a bunch of people finished the task, and when I click, the game crashes. Is there any way to complete the tasks one at a time? Or can anyone think of any way to fix this?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (612 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

Try putting the building into your inventory. Generally that means all the characters in it will be kicked out. Then place the building again, and send them to do the task in smaller groups.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (607 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Try putting the building into your inventory. Generally that means all the characters in it will be kicked out. Then place the building again, and send them to do the task in smaller groups.

Message 2 of 6 (608 Views)

★ Apprentice

I tried that, my game froze dirctly when I start again. Can't acces at all now...

Message 3 of 6 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The solution of putting it into my inventory worked for me! Thanks so much for your help.
Message 4 of 6 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You're welcome! So glad it helped!

Message 5 of 6 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I did that and it was good for a while, and now it just keeps crashing as soon as I start playing again. I removed the app and downloaded it again and it still closes every time I get started. This is making me so angry! Help?!
Message 6 of 6 (443 Views)