Re: The simpsons Tapped Out crashes when i press the login button

by Bafanc

Original Post

The simpsons Tapped Out crashes when i press the login button

★ Novice

Hey I have been experiencing this problem for a while now. Every time I open the game and click on the log in to EA button the game crashes. I tried everything I could think of from Uninstalling the game to waiting for new updates to wiping my phone completely but nothing is working. If you need any additional information ask and I'll provide what is needed to fix this issue.

Message 1 of 4 (1,707 Views)

How does the game crash?

Bart, boot to home, shuts the device off?

What kind of phone?

name and model 

Have you tried to load the game to a different device? Preferable to a different OS (if you use an Android, load it to Apple or vice versa)

which connection?

WIFI, 5G, 4G 3G? have you tried a different connection?

How much free space?

on device, not including SD

Some Apple devices require up to 20GB free space

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (1,683 Views)

Hero
@Broodrykjl29 here is a similar discussion; try to give a reading: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Unable-to-log-into-Simpsons-Tapped-Out-account-Gam...

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 3 of 4 (1,666 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Broodrykjl29 

If you are still experiencing issues with the game, please provide more of the information requested above.

Yafo.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,386 Views)