The emu experience

by dhl66

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The emu experience

★★★★★ Newbie

I finished the emu experience and another one has appeared duplicating the same quest is this right

Message 1 of 2 (509 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The emu experience

Hero (Retired)

Once you upgrade one event item, you will get another one. You may want to wait until you get the ‘Big Cat Country’ further on in this act so that you can upgrade that item instead of starting to upgrade the second emu experience. You will get an increase in event currency if you place the second emu experience in the bonus area.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (632 Views)

All Replies

Re: The emu experience

Hero (Retired)

Once you upgrade one event item, you will get another one. You may want to wait until you get the ‘Big Cat Country’ further on in this act so that you can upgrade that item instead of starting to upgrade the second emu experience. You will get an increase in event currency if you place the second emu experience in the bonus area.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (633 Views)