The big cat country

by gamergrace7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The big cat country

★★ Apprentice

I used most of my certificates to upgrade the emu experience twice.  Now I do not think I’ll get enough certificates to fully upgrade the big cat country once.  Did not realize until I opened big cat country that it uses the same certificates as the emu.  Does anyone know if we still will be getting certificates when phase 2 starts?  Will the animal feed change for stage 2?  My stadegy would have been different if I knew how the quest line went before making a decision.

Message 1 of 2 (574 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The big cat country

Same, if I knew I'd done it differently

Sanctuary grants will be available throughout the event, all 3 acts

You and I will remember to not spend all grants on 2nd Emu. Big Cat, Great Plains, Baboon Country or Warmongers

and hopefully so will others that read this too

You can buy grants for donuts

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (698 Views)

All Replies

Re: The big cat country

Same, if I knew I'd done it differently

Sanctuary grants will be available throughout the event, all 3 acts

You and I will remember to not spend all grants on 2nd Emu. Big Cat, Great Plains, Baboon Country or Warmongers

and hopefully so will others that read this too

You can buy grants for donuts

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (699 Views)