The Simpsons

by queenydi

Original Post

The Simpsons

★★★ Newbie

hi haveing problems with the game, I sent the characters to a challenge so when finished I clicked on the icon but then all of them went back to the same job, this has been happening for about 6-8 weeks now I don’t know have many time’s this have been reported to EA, but feel like they can’t help me, I am playing on IPad 

i have deleted the game completely from it, have reinstalled it, but each time I have shut down my iPad, but this isn’t working, 

in the meantime I have put it on my iPhone and also I have used a friend’s iPad and iPhone and it’s the same 

so not pleased in what’s going on 

all the EA have said that other players are having the same problem and now to come and put it on forum which am doing 

Message 1 of 2 (355 Views)

Re: The Simpsons

Hero (Retired)

Hi, several players on the EA forum have also had this issue. Try storing the building - this has worked for other players. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (324 Views)