The Simpsons tapped out

by NevtheWev

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Simpsons tapped out

★★ Novice

You probably get this all the time, but the severs keep stopping and I’ll have to wait a few times for it to let me in. Also when I try to sign in with my EA account it doesn’t let me sign in.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (1,659 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Simpsons tapped out

Hero (Retired)

Hi, the servers have not been particularly good recently, many players on the EA forum reporting that they cannot connect either. Another thread on this site which I answered recently about log in problems:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/An-error-occured-proccesing-to-login-Please-retry/...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,559 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @NevtheWev.

I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like there may be a slight connectivity error. Let's see if we can figure it out.

Are you playing via mobile data or wifi when you log into your Springfield?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 7 (1,582 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m mainly on WiFi when I login

Message 3 of 7 (1,563 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi, the servers have not been particularly good recently, many players on the EA forum reporting that they cannot connect either. Another thread on this site which I answered recently about log in problems:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/An-error-occured-proccesing-to-login-Please-retry/...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 4 of 7 (1,560 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the help but 2 of the steps that you posted I can’t do because the game won’t let me sign in either and I always try the first step. It dies work but it’s quite annoying having to always wait. Thanks again though.

Message 5 of 7 (1,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi can you please fix my issue

Message 6 of 7 (1,348 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@NevtheWev Thebonky way I can get in, is if I delete the game, reinstall and login that way. Never lets me login otherwise. Really annoying. EA don't care unless you're spending a fortune
Message 7 of 7 (674 Views)